Input - Output Sensor ?

I have a 03 PT Crouser with auto tranny. The sensor on the tranny went bad , had it replaced and it works fine but I noticed the trans pan gasket is leaking. Did they remove the pan to replace the input - out sensor ?? Or is it a coincidence ????

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

Both speed sensors screw in/out from the side of the tranny - pan does not get dropped for that.

Reply to
Bill Putney