Install Rear Wiper Arm

Hello to all and thanks in advance for any answers. The rear wiper arm on my '97 Grand Cherokee needs replacement (spring stopped springing) so I bought a new one. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to remove the old one. Does it just snap off (as it appears)? Don't want to break anything but I figured you experts could shed some light.

Thanks again!

Reply to
Schmoe

never mind, got help elsewhere. Figured it out now.

Reply to
Schmoe

Reply to
mic canic