Intake Manifold - 96 3.0l caravan - how to test

I have a 96 Caravan with a rough idle, codes a misfire(43), but runs fine otherwise. It failed an E-test due to high HC at idle. It's been like this for 150 kms, but I'd like to fix it. Compression is 155 - 160 lbs across the board. Fuel pressure is ok. I am thinking a leak in the intake, but wondered how to test for this. What are the options/techniques for detecting an intake manifold leak on the 3.0l engine? Any other ideas/experiences? Thks.

Reply to
Mike C1