Interior Dome light of 1996 Dodge neon

The interior doom light in my 1996 Dodge Neon won't go out when I shut the door.

What is causing this? How do I get this fixed? Can I do this myself?

If the light stays on for next 18 hours, will I have to have the car jump started.

I think that I had this fixed last year but I can't find the repair shop bill.

thanks

Reply to
David Sherman

Later, I did pull the light out of the holder.

What does the door switch cost?

How long can I run without the doom light?

thanks again.

Reply to
David Sherman

Reply to
David

I did rotate the light switch before I removed the light.

Reply to
David Sherman