Intermitant Window Failure

In last few months the electric window (driver's side only)on my 01 Chrysler van will not close or open further. I don't remember it ever failing to open from the closed position however. Sometimes it will work again in a few minutes, or hours or days. Of course when I brought it in, it started working as I drove up to the service center. And we couldn't get it to fail. At least the window is back up again. Service tech figured regulator, wires or switch, but said he couldn't pin it down if its working. The switch feels strange to me. Any suggestions?

Reply to
JR

More then likely you have a window regulator problem, A common problem

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower