Intermittent Starting Problem - 2001 Voyager

Occassionally (maybe once a month or not for several months) my 2001 Voyager will turn over but not start. If I wait a minute or two it will start and run fine. It never happens on the first start of the day and usually happens if the car has sat for a while (30 minutes or more). I can't remember it happening in cold weather either. Any ideas? Should I turn the key on and wait a few seconds before turning it over? Or could I be letting go of the key to soon? Thanks.

Reply to
JR

It's possible that the fuel in the injector system has leaked down. Therefore, it takes a bit of time for the pump to re-pressurize the system down to the injectors. Try turning on the ignition and waiting several seconds before hitting the starter...

Reply to
Ron Seiden