Internal vs. External Fuel Pumps

Hi can any one help me with this question. I am tired of having to replace fuel pumps inside the tanks. Is it possible to hook up an external fuel pump using the exhisting wires and it working properly? If so would I have to remove the old fuel pump? (I know some will let fuel flow with out running) I want to do this on a 1988 Chrysler lebaron (convert)2.2 turbo thank you Jami

Reply to
Jami

What does WBMA stand for?

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Don't think about it any more. To do it right would take far more effort than to replace the in-tank pump.

Reply to
Eric May