Intrepid 2.7 longevity covered, now vision 3.5?

Thanks to all who replied to my question. I now know NOT to get a car with this engine. I think I will hold on to my 95 vision for a while longer. Does anyone know of any major problems with the 3.5 engine? I already know of the possible steering problems and air conditioning problems. Of course, the transmission issues are well known by now. The car has 88k on the clock, and has had oil changes every 3K. It currently has valvoline max life in it becuase of the miles. Does this car have much time left? Thanks!

Nick

Reply to
N.Cass

mic canic

You mean the second generation 3.5L will be a base for the LXs? No. Base motor will be the 2.7L, and yes, that one will be a slug. I would think that the 3.5L will be adequate.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Reply to