Jack lift point on front of Voyager

2002 Voyager. Is there a safe place to jack from the front. I have the 3 ton jack and jack stands. Just too lazy to lift one side and then the other if it is safe in the front.
Reply to
retiredusarmy

jdoe

Reply to
maxpower

No owners manual. that is why I came to the experts here.

Reply to
retiredusarmy

You came to the worng place, you want to go here:

to buy a replacement owners manual for your Voyager.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt