Jeep Grand C L Rear wiper motor voltages

Does someone have a doc or a pointer to a doc with the voltage readouts on the 6 pin connector for the rear wiper motor?

__

I attempted to replace the old motor with a used one and it did not work either. This was a week or so ago... I have a few days with which to return the used part... By removing the electronic board, I was able to test the motor and it does work... Also if any knows of a place to get the board cheap would be helpful as well. $50 for a used motor is a bit steep... But then again, a lot cheaper than the $100 for a refurbished one from your local AutoZone (or whatever...)

Thanks, Michael.

Reply to
Michael Austin

helps if you also know that it is a 1995 model...

Michael Aust> Does someone have a doc or a pointer to a doc with the voltage readouts

Reply to
Michael Austin