Jeep key stuck in ignition

My key is stuck in my Jeep Cherokee. It is stuck in the on position and I can?t turn it to off. At the same time my radio and windshield wipers wont work and my e brake light is on. I checked my fuses and all seem to be fine. I little help please.

Reply to
User78905

Make sure your gear shift, I am assuming it's an automatic, is all the way in Park. Give it a little bump forward, this happens with my 2000 Cherokee on occasion. If its not all the way in Park, the key won't come out.

Reply to
b.clausen

it's a common issue and you need to take it to a locksmith to get a new key and cylinder i would say go to dealer but most want to sell you a new coloum when you don't need it since the the thing is stuck in the run postion it should release from the colum

"b.clausen" wrote:

Reply to
mic canic