Jeep seat cushion question

Vehicle Info: 2000 Grand Cherokee

Issue: A while back the seat frame on my drivers seat broke and I was kinda lazy to getting around to fixing it. So anyways I eventually got it fixed but now it seems that during my period of leaning backward on the broken frame I may have compressed the cusion for too long b/c now I can feel the frame through the seat. So basically I think the cushion needs to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can go to get a new cushion and how much it might cost? Also, is there any actual difference b/t the passenger side cushion and the drivers side cushion in the front? If they are the same could I just switch the 2 for now while I try and find a new one?

Thanks!

-Andrew

Reply to
ajwhite