Keyless Entry and Daytime Running Lights

I have a 1999 Chrysler Concorde with a 2.7 Litre V-6 in it. All the research I have done has told me that these cars came standard with Keyless entry. I have called my dealership and asked them to run a VIN search for my car, instead they asked if I had a remote when I bought the car. I said no, they said then you don't have keyless entry. (There is a reason I refuse to do business with this dealership anyway). So, I have been able to track down a remote that will work for my car, but I can't find any instructions on how to do this without a remote. Can somebody tell me how, without my having to go into this dealership? I had a 1994 and a 1997 Concorde previous to this, and both of them i was able to program a remote myself, I just had to take the center bezel out where the trac cont switch was and ground the #4 terminal. is there a way to do this on the 99? Also, my car doesn't have daytime running lights, is there a way i can simply do this? Is it just a few wires? or more complicated than that? Just a push for the Concorde, as you can see this is my 3rd concorde and I fell in love with Concordes all over again. My 1994 concorde was the first car I had ever owned, I had it in highschool and everybody loved it becuase it was fast, big, and an awesome looking car. I just wish Chrysler didn't stop making them. I guess I will have to find comfort in its big brother, the 300 C. Thank you for your help

-- concordelover

View this thread:

Send from

concordelover

[...]

give me the vin number and I can check to see if it has RKE, send it snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
maxpower

If for some reason you feel you must, the least troublesome way to do it is with the module from

. (The same company also sells a center brake light flasher. Don't be tempted, this is illegal and unsafe.)

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Hey, Dan,

This reminds me of the flicker some motorcycle headlights have. On a car one would think its a cop. It gets noticed, but distracts an equal amount. I have no way to find out otherwise, are those legal?

Reply to
clemslay