Lebaron GTC 1995 model The gear not shifting

Hi Guys,

I have a Chrysler Lebaron GTC 1995 model. It was working fine until i got it inspected. The guy was trying to fix the reverse lights in the rear and eventually when i went to pick up the car the following happened:

  1. The speedometer not working

  1. The gear not shifting. I can change it to all gears like D, 3, L R P etc etc. But whatever gear i put in, it does not shift from 1 to 2 or later. It stays in gear 1, no matter if i am D, L, 3. Everything else is ok. The mechanic said it was speed sensor relay and he replaced it. But that doesnt work. Now he is not sure himself. Any help will be appreciated. Also if someone can tell me how to find the detailed guide to repairing this car, that would be great. Many Thanks

AG.

Reply to
Airay

"airayghairay" wrote: > Hi Guys, > > I have a Chrysler Lebaron GTC 1995 model. It was working fine > until i > got it inspected. The guy was trying to fix the reverse lights > in the > rear and eventually when i went to pick up the car the > following > happened: > > 1. The speedometer not working > > 2. The gear not shifting. I can change it to all gears like D, > 3, L R > P etc etc. But whatever gear i put in, it does not shift from > 1 to 2 > or later. It stays in gear 1, no matter if i am D, L, 3. > Everything > else is ok. The mechanic said it was speed sensor relay and he > replaced it. But that doesnt work. Now he is not sure himself. > Any > help will be appreciated. Also if someone can tell me how to > find the > detailed guide to repairing this car, that would be great. > Many Thanks > > AG.

Did you ever find the problem i am haveing the same problem

Reply to
Bucksnort73