left rear window on 2001 PT

Went to pull away today and noticed my left rear window was down. Pushed the button to bring it up and nothing. Friend and I worked at it for half an hour. No luck! Took it over to my son's house. He says, "Dad, all you have to do is push the button up while I jiggle the window." Tried to tell him we'd done all that but I thought I'd humor him. Pushed the button and he jiggled it and up it went. AARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Anybody know if I going to have trouble with this henceforth? (Not the son, the window.)

Bud

Reply to
BudE

Thanks for the warning...'02 PT Owner...

Reply to
pe2

You and your friend probably overloaded the motor which popped it's little circuit breaker, by the time you got over to son's house the breaker had reset. Use some silicon spray on the weatherstripping, that is sold for this purpose.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

And thanks for the info-I keep up with the PT issues!

Reply to
pe2