Location of Blower Motor Relay

There is no B+ voltage getting to the AC/heater blower motor on my

1996 Plymouth Voyager. The Haynes manual shows that there is a blower motor relay and a fuse in series to provide the B+ when in "run". The manual says that the relay is on the Power Distribution Center and the fuse is on the Junction Block. I cannot find either of these two components where the manual says they should be. Does anyone know where these are located?
Reply to
Tom Charbonneau

I am not sure about the relay, but I suggest looking at the blower resistor. They are the most frequent cause of the blower not working. I relpaced the one on my Dakota a few weeks ago. It costs about $10 from the dealer.

Reply to
Buffrider