location of coolant drain bolt on engine

I have a 94 voyager and i want to flush the cooling system and want to drain the cooling system from the engine block, can anyone please tell me where the drain bolt is on the engine block. And also where is the air bleed valve for the air to come out of the system. I hope someone can help me. Without telling me to get a service manual.

Reply to
mike113

Please, by all means - do not get a service manual. And also, please do not acknowledge any help that anyone here gives you, but continue to ask questions that could be found in a good service manual.

Bill Putney

This voyager i have is the 3.0L Model

Reply to
mike113

Because the shop manual will tell you where the block drain plugs are, as well as answer the many other good questions?

Not really - probably over half of it will remain trapped in the engine passages.

Bill Putney