Looking for 2005 Chrysler 300c AWD in Midnight Blue

Anyone know a dealer, preferably within 200 miles of New York City, who has one?

Reply to
John

John wrote: "Anyone know a dealer, preferably within 200 miles of New York City, who has one?"

Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge on Long Island (718) 786-8300 shows one in stock Bay Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Brooklyn shows 2 blue ones in stock (718)

439-7100 Bigelow Motors in Belleville shows one in stock (973) 759-4220

I got this information by going to the Chrysler home page and searching for dealers by using zip code. 10 pages of dealerships were pulled up. I then went to the dealerships and searched their inventory.

If you go to the dealership you prefer doing business with and negotiate a price they can either swap vehicles with another dealership or buy it out right. Some dealerships may charge a fee for doing this. The dealership my wife works for will send a porter or me to go get the vehicle for free or for a 300 dollar charge they will have it shipped by truck. Must people elect to accept a vehicle with a few mile on it rather then pay for shipping. Farthest I traveled to pickup vehicle has been 800 miles one way.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge