Looking for Chrysler Mode 06 Information

Does anyone know where I can find Chrysler's mode 06 decoding information? I was told to look for it in the factory service manuals but I can't find it.

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

philthy

That would explain why I can't find any information. Thanks.

Reply to
Dennis

Manufacturers use different methods for mode 6 testing and display results differently. The info used for deciphering mode 6 test results would come from the manufacturer of the vehicle you're working on. For Chrysler, that would probably be

bllsht