Looking to add bling bling my PT

I have a really boring looking 2004 PT Cruiser. Lately I've been seeing some really nice grills and trim add ons on a bunch of PTs. Does anyone here have a good place online to purchase these add ons?

Thanks JaKe Seattle

Reply to
JaKe

I have had good experiences ordering from:

which offers 10%discounts in general If you are a member of one of the clubs/forums they have arrangements with, discounts are a bit higher. Some of these clubs/forums have no fees - for a list of clubs/forums that get discounts, take a look at:

L, not -L