Looking to purchase 1967-68 Dodge Dart fenders

I'm looking to purchase a set of left and right front fenders for 1967 to

1968 Dodge Dart GT fenders, Some rust on fenders is ok. Tell me what you have, and give me your price.

email: snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
YPF

'67 fenders have no sidemarker lights. '68s have round sidemarker lights. '69s have rectangular sidemarker lights. Aside from that those three years are interchangeable. Beyond that, entire front clips are fully interchangeable on all '67-'72 Darts, Valiants, Demons and Dusters and '67-'69 Barracudas.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern