Magnum = hearse

I saw a black Magnum today. Obviously not well taken care of. Was dirty and had a couple of dings already. Kind of looked like a hearse in black.

Reply to
Art

It's not the most attractive thing in the world. it reminds me more of the white station wagon MM drives in "The Misfits"; Virgil Excess Lite with a side of kitsch.

Reply to
calcerise

I saw a Liverpool Red one. Great looking car!!

Reply to
TomKan