Maximum Care - Coverage

Well it looks like there are a couple of holes in the maximum plan. They will cover the drivers seat motors, and the heated seat in the bottom of the seat but they can't fix the heated seat problem after all. They replace the heater element and control in the bottom of the seat and claim the seat back heater is causing it to break but they won't replace the seat back because it isn't covered. What kind of warranty covers half of a seat???

If anyone has any maximum care information please help me. I'm looking for an actual list of covered items.

Thanks Pete

Reply to
pete66

Don't you have a copy of the contract? If it says heated seats, which I believe it does, they've got to fix it. Everything is pretty much covered except trim, wind noise, battery and other wear items. Seat fabric isn't covered but if they have to replace it to replace a covered item then they have to.

If you can't find your contract call Chrysler and ask for a copy.

If that doesn't work post again and I'll get mine out.

Reply to
Art