Miami Police arrested United Steel workers

United Steel workers held in Miami protesingt against the free trade. They demanded the cancellation of free trade agreement on steel product. These steel workers are right. The free trade agreement will export their jobs and cut their wages in the future. They were protesting peacefully no violent whatsoever however Miami police has arrested some protesters, Now Steel workers are demanding the Chief of Miami police to be fired.

YOu can't protest in america anymore. You protest you go to jail. That's the policy set by Bush adminstration. No more protest. Union member has no right to protest which is shown by the brutal harrassment by Miami police to the peaceful protesters.

Reply to
Red Cloud

mic canic

I agree! It's past time for a tea party! We need to return this country back to the people who built it, not the theives that are stealing it every day. I think we all have a gut feeling somewhere that something is not going right! Just my humble opinion.

Reply to
LU 817

The alternative to free trade, protectionist schemes, always loses more in the end.

You push police officers and hurl objects at police offers you go to jail.

Nonsense. 1,000 people protested, just a handful were arrested.

"During the clashes, at least 1,000 protesters - many wearing bandanas across the bottom half of their faces, surgical masks and blue batting helmets - approached lines of police blocking downtown streets. Others carried gas masks and tried to pull down security fences with large hooks. -WFSB

"After the march, demonstrators set small trash fires in the streets, pushed up against police lines and hurled water bottles at officers. Police responded with tear gas and rubber bullets. "

Yeah, real peaceful folks.

Reply to
Greg

You mean the native Americans that now mostly live on reservations?

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Indians built the United States?