My 89 plymouth voyager floods

My 89 plymouth voyager floods and will not start. I get no codes when I check it (only 12 and 55). Gas pours out of the place where the hoses are connected for the MAP sensor. It is a 6 cyl. 3.0, I believe.

It first started when it became hard to start, then it stated to run rough with a strong smell of gas, then I could only keep it running by holding my foot on the gas pedel (with black smoke), now it won't start at all.

Any Ideas will be a help

Thanks in advance

Henry

Reply to