Name the best & worst Chrysler of 2000->2009

You need an Allpar sign in.

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 AM> I would like to propose an Allpar Best and Worst of the 2000s. >

This would cover 2000-2009. > > There would be two categories: > 1) Any vehicles sold IN THE UNITED STATES 2000-2009 > 2) Any Chrysler vehicles 2000-2009 > > Later we can do a best and worst, Chrysler of the 20th Century... > > I think the best way to do this is to list your nominees and then we can set > up a poll.
Reply to
who

For what it's worth, we've moved to a vote at

Davert