need 2003 grand caravon sport trailer tow package info

My dad just called and wanted to know what the trailer tow package includes on a 2003 caravan sport, the dealer doesn't seem to know too much about they just tell him they can add the tranny and oil cooler and alternator, if this is not the full package he doesn't want it, I need specifics of what it is or a link to what it is on a 2003.

This is also a Canadian van, Ontario Canada to be exact.

Heavy duty transmission? oil, and tranny cooler? bigger battery and alternator? bigger rad? trailer wiring harness? Suspension?

Thanks

REMOVE the NOCRAP in my address to reply.

Reply to
Len