Need Help with ABS Trouble Codes (1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager)

Mechanic gave me these trouble codes pertaining to the brake system on my 1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager (3.3L Engine). My ABS light keeps coming on (not immediately but after driving a ways down the road).

Code 43 Code 46 Code 17

Can someone translate them for me?

Thanks!

-Tim

Reply to
T. Garay

I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BUT EMAIL ME WITH YOUR QUESTION AND PROBLEM AND WILL GET BACK WITH YOU

Reply to
s61948f