Need region free code for 2006 Chrysler Town & Country DVD Entertainment System

We just bought a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country (US model). The entertainment system (6x changer) is coded for region US. I need to switch that to region free (region 0) in order to play my German DVDs My van is equipped with the 6x changer for vehicles w/ sunroof. On the Mopar site I found this information: #82208659 DVD Rear Seat VideoT overhead entertainment includes 7" LCD TFT screen, two RF wireless headphones and remote. Similar to production unit. Six-disc CD/DVD player and AUX inputs. For Minivans with sunroof.

Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks, Jason

Reply to
Jason T.

Get DVD-Decrypter or DVD-shrink (both freely available on the internet). Take your German DVD's and burn new copies with the region set to anything you want. Then they'll play on your player.

Reply to
MoPar Man