NEED WINDSHIELD BADLY

So with the hurricane that hit a tree fell and destroyed my Darts windshield. I've been looking for one everywhere, no one has any. They said that only auto salvages would have them and i can't find any in the south that does (it is a yankee car). Does any one know of a site or auto club that would have them.

Reply to
DartCustom72

I looked on Car-part.com and found several. It looks like that windshield was shared across several years and models.You can narrow your search by ZIP code. I am glad to see that people are hanging on to these, as opposed to sending everything to the crusher.

-KM

Reply to
KirkM

I looked on Car-part.com and found several. It looks like that windshield was shared across several years and models.You can narrow your search by ZIP code. I am glad to see that people are hanging on to these, as opposed to sending everything to the crusher.

-KM

I recently replace the windshield in my '77 D200 pickup w/ a new one from Safelite... $200 w/ shading at the top. Unless you want OEM markings on it, especially in the case of a front windshield, new might be a better deal than used.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

Reply to