Neon R/T Fog lights

I have a 2001 Chrylser Noen R/T

The fog lights are permanently on due to a loose connection in the Indicator Arm, where the fog lights normally turn on. This has led to the battery dying on me.

If there a fuse I can remove to disable the fog lights? Or an alternative I can try to prevent them staying on? I have tried removing fuses, but non of them have an efffect.

If I take the Indicator arm apart, is there a wire I can tweak to override the light?

Any help appreciated.

I currently have to hand a heavy object from the indicator arm to keep the fog light off.

Reply to
burmanalex

Hi...

A temporary cure 'till you decide what to do might be to just remove the bulbs? :)

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel