Next summer tires for my 300m -> General Tire Exclaim UHP

My Yokahama Advan S4 tires that I bought a few years ago are pretty well worn out, and I think the next set of summer tires I'm going to buy are the General Tire Exclaim UHP:

The Advan's are classified as Ultra High Performance All-Season, and they rank 6'th in that catagory, or 92%, compared to the #1 ranked tire (Continental Extreme Contact DWS):

Previous to the Advan's I had Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Symmetrical, which is also classified as Ultra High Performance All season.

The Exclaim UHP is classified as Ultra High Performance Summer tire, which is nice because a few years ago nobody seemed to make a UHP summer tire in the size I need - 225/55-17.

The ratings for UHP summer tires are here:

The Exclaim UHP ranks 4'th, at 97% compared to Bridgestone Potenza RE760. Ranking second is the Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2, and third is the Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval.

The Exclaims seem to be highly regarded on other high-performance driving web sites.

Tire Rack's price (about $102 USD) is almost half the price of what I can find locally here in Ontario (we get screwed through the ass when it comes to tire pricing). I think I'm going to buy these through tire-rack.

Anyone else in Ontario buy from Tire Rack and can tell me what they paid for shipping, customs, duty, taxes?

Reply to
MoPar Man