No heat in 93 Concorde

There is no heat in my 93 Concorde suddenly. The heat gage is in the middle which shows a good thermostat. The fuses are OK. There are no leaks of coolant anywhere. I am completely lost. What else can I check? Thank you for any help because I am freezing :)

Reply to
Mopar

Feel the heater hoses in the engine compartment going to and from the heater core in the dash. If they are not hot, then there's probably no coolant movement and your water valve might be rusted shut, or cable to it not working. If they are hot then it's probably a blend air door cable that's not working, or a vacuum leak as some of those are controlled by vacuum lines going to bellows.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

No heat valve/no cable or vacuum lines on this model. If the hoses are hot going in and out you have a blend door/motor problem. Do you ever hear a clicking noise as you turn the heater on? My only other suggestion to you is to take it to the dealer and have them connect the scan toll to your system and ask them to recalibrate the system, this may take care of your problem

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower