Nreed some help for a project I am working on...1963 Chrysler Turbine

Greetings to all

I am a model car builder and my current project is the 1/25th scale Johan 1963 Chrysler Turbine. I am now working on installing chassis components and I need some help concerning layout and the way the main and parking cables were installed and also installation of the exhaust system and front suspension layout.

The following links are to some forum threads showing what I have done to date.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Scott

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit