Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 16, 2009, 8:03 pm
rate this thread
tests the other day and found a discrepancy.
After driving five kilometers, the odometer read that I had gone six. That
is a 20% difference. I assume that this means that my current tires are 20%
smaller than they should be, or there is a mechanical failure somewhere. Am
I don't recall what size tires are on the car. The web identifies 225/60R18
as the correct tire size. Using a tire calculator, 20% smaller diameter
would end up being a 145/45R18 or a 165/45R17. It's not likely to be THAT
So, what should I be looking at here?
- » What does the Jeep Liberty DO NOT DRIVE light mean?
- — Next thread in » Chrysler Cars
- » Steering failure 300m (While on the subject of power-steering (fluid) for...
- — Newest thread in » Chrysler Cars
- » '02 300M: Change power steering and automatic transmission fluids -- diff...
- — Last Updated thread in » Chrysler Cars