Oil Pan Leak Fix?

I have a pinhole size leak on the bottom of my 99 Stratus oil pan. Not a huge one, but a mess none the less. I would rather not spend the $ for a new pan (high miler,etc.,) Any suggestions on a repair? : Epoxy, JB Weld,etc., Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reply to
JR

How about a short self-tapping sheet metal screw with some kind of a gasket washer

Reply to
jromanec

I'd sort of wonder where the leak came from -- is the rest of the bottom of your pan about to rust through?

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Is this an aluminum pan or a steel one?

Reply to
Bill Putney

Steel. Yes. There is one obvious spot, but other areas look suspicious. I'm looking at a short term (maybe a year), low cost fix. Thanks.

Reply to
JR