Pacifica - Resell value ugh.

We bought our Pacifica AWD at the end of August last year for $28K (leather, sunroof, AM/FM/CD/DVD w/Surround Sound, Chrome Wheels). It now has 18,000 miles on it. My KBB quote is $23K(W), $26.6K(PP) and $28.8K(R). To me that is not too bad for almost 12 months later.

Reply to
RPhillips47

Sounds like a great deal. What was list on the car?

Reply to
Art

$37,010

Reply to
RPhillips47

Was there a trade or financing involved? Sometimes the dealer giveth and taketh away. If it was a clean deal sounds fantastic.

Reply to
Art

No trade, no financing - wrote a check and drove the car home (of course the $28K did not include tax and license).

Reply to
RPhillips47