Part Number for 2003 Stratus mirror trim cover

I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan that we got a few months ago.

It has the "cable adjusting" mirrors, instead of the usual power ones.

The interior trim cover for the mirror is broken, and I would like to replace it. The parts guy at the dealer could not find a number for it. I have check the salvage yards, and everything that I have found is power adjusted.

Does anyone know what the part number would be for this item?

Thanks,

Kirk M

Reply to
KirkM