Parts for Chrysler radio

Where can you get parts for a Chrysler radio? I need to replace the front panel of a Chrysler radio and haven't found anyone online who sells any parts for factory radios.

Reply to
foo

There is a place in Florida I found in an internet search last year. Keep looking and you will find it too.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Hi foo; Randy here. Do you need the faceplate or the circuit board behind it? Also, why do you want to replace it? The two most common problems are intermittent display, which a new circuit board will not fix, and a broken board from the unit getting dropped on the volume knob, (usually by the UPS basketball team). I can fix either of those problems.

The front switches working improperly is common to. New switches are available but usually not required.

Holler back with a radio model number or a description of the radio and the vehicle it's in.

caradiodoc@

715-359-6604 (noon - midnight)
Reply to
caradiodoc