Plymouth deletion

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the group. I'm a very happy owner of a 1992 Dodge Spirit R/T (1 of only 31 in Silver).

I'm writing a paper on the deletion of the Plymouth line by DCX in 2001. Can anyone point me towards any resources?

Thanks,

Eric, M:.M:.

Reply to
Eric Johnson, M:.M:.

That's definitely a rare car. How many timing belts have you been through?

has a great deal of material on the subject. Also
is a post I wrote on the topic in '98. Contactthe Plymouth Owners' Club for more. DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern