POWER WINDOWS IN '04 JEEP LIBERTY WON'T GO DOWN

It's my daughter's car. They're all up and none will go down. I told her it sounded like a fuse. She thought she'd see if she could check the fuse before she went to the dealer. She looked in her owner's manual to get the info on the fuse. She told me that the grid indicates that the moon roof is on the same fuse as the windows. And the moon roof operates. Are there more than the one fuse? Any ideas what would cause ALL the power windows to quit operating at the same time., Thanks.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

The main window switch is a good place to start. When checking fuses just use a test light and check them all. Sometimes not all circuits are labeled due to space. Are you sure they all stopped at once. I have made alot of money replacing Chrysler window regulators. Bryan

Reply to
Bryan