Powered Seat Mechanism

I'm looking for a part. On the driver powered seat there is a white plastic part slides on a screw shaft which and connects to the bottom of the back-rest. The shaft rotates moving the plastic part back and forth. It therefore moves the back-rest back and forth. It is this plastic part I am looking for.

Mopar only sells the motorized mecanism as a whole for $600. Any ideas of where it can be acquires?

Reply to
bigmike2001

And we know the model and year because we are telepathic???

Reply to
Art

Junkyards. Been there, done that.

Reply to
Steve

year and make? if you are refering to an adjuster they are not replaceable as a seperate part. it comes complete. Depending on what kind of car this is you may get it covered by a recall

Reply to
damnnickname

I do apoligise for the model & year. It is a '97 Dodge Grand Caravan

3.8L V6. The junkyards in the area can't help. Is there any sort of online junkyard (other than ebay) or other resource that may sell this peice (not the whole assembly)?
Reply to
bigmike2001