Problems with my voager 98 SE, the trip counter always shows. even when car is turned of.

Problems with my voager 98 SE, the trip counter always shows. even when car is turned of. This makes the battery go flat within a week.

Removed the 10 amp fuse "memory" fuse and i thought it solved the problem. But it also disabled the sentral locking system.

Anybody who has a clue?

Reply to
Tommy

maxpower

Re-install it from your original CD. Then apply all available updates and patches.

I think it will still be supported until the end of 2006.

Reply to
MoPar Man