Pt Cruiser 2001=2002

Anybody out there have to replace watts link and lower control arm bushings on 01 or 02 Pt Cruisers? If so were they stuck with the whole bill? Thanks Jim

Reply to
jim1258

Anybody out there have to replace watts link and lower control arm bushings on 01 or 02 Pt Cruisers? If so were they stuck with the whole bill? Thanks Jim

Yes, I've had to replace the rear lower control arm bushings on my 34,000 mile 2002 Neon - a pain of a job and I didn't even bother approaching my local Chrysler dealer as I'd hate to leave their premises with them laughing out loud at me.

Do you get support and a 5 year warranty from Chrysler in the US? (We don't here in the UK)

Adam H

Yes, I've had to replace the rear lower control arm bushings on my 34,000 mile 2002 Neon - a pain of a job and I didn't even bother approaching my local Chrysler dealer as I'd hate to leave their premises with them laughing out loud at me.

Do you get support and a 5 year warranty from Chrysler in the US? (We don't here in the UK)

3 year warranty in the States. Some years got a 7 year on motor and transmission.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard