PT Cruiser

That's a good point Tom, I forgot to mention the "real blast" part. I've had my PT GT for a year and a half and I frequently find myself saying "oh, boy, I get to drive her again" as I start her up and hear the rumble.

Also, when I catch a glimpse of her in the parking lot. She just looks so sweet. When I see her in a row of cars the front grille is so distinctive you just have to admire it.

Load her up with a load of lumber... no problem. 8' long lumber fits nicely. Take it home and unload it, then turn it around and take it for spin. When everyone else is slowing down to climb a hill, just give it a little gas and surge ahead.

Or if you prefer, take it to the track and blow the doors off of some unsuspecting Mustang, Eclipse or even quite a few Corvette models.

Reply to
robinjoe61

"Then, 36.5k the rubber bushings in the rear suspension started squeaking."

There is no question that Chrysler needed to find a better supplier for its front and rear sway bar bushings. They also needed better sway bar links. Other than that, and the wide turning radus, fair fuel economy and lack of power on my 01 Limited, it has been a great ride. I'm at 70,000 miles and still going strong.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Has anyone heard if the rumour that the 06's would have a 3.0 liter engine available, is true?

Eldred

Reply to
eldred30

06 are selling now, no change with the engine just cosmetic stuff
Reply to
Punch

Where have you seen them for sale?

Reply to
Saucer Man

DC is stating that the 06's will have 230 HP compared to the 220 with the

05's and below (Turbo/GT models).

same engine.

Reply to
PT_Sean

yes sean same engine, the only change is the plastic intake manifold.

Reply to
Punch

where are you located, they are popping up at dealer lots now, can email you pics of them if you'd like.

Reply to
Punch

I'm in New England. There not here but I already saw images on the web. I waiting for the brochures.

Reply to
Saucer Man

ah ok, understood, they are arriving at US dealers, and storage facilites in canada

Reply to
Punch