PT Cruiser Bellcrank replacement.

The bellcrank in the rear suspension of our 2001 badly needs replacement. It should be easy if I could get the watts links ball-ends loose from the bellcrank. I've tried a small gear puller (and some hammering) on the lower end without any success. I suspect the stud may be tapered and should pop loose -- but it doesn't. Any suggestions or tricks ? Jim

-- Message posted using

information at

jimhigh66

More information at

philthy

A puller in combination with hammering on the bellcrank worked and didn't damage the link ends.

-- Message posted using

information at

jimhigh66