PT Cruiser Owner's Club in Canada

hey I checked out your site, free membership that cost's $4.50.

checked out the events, only 1 listed in California!!!

what would a membership card do for me, that a free slip of paper can't, and who are the affiliate shops?

Reply to
Punch

Here's a large PT event for you, in Canada, but attended by PTs from the US and UK and Canada.

613 PTs in 2003- 515 in 2002.

(registration for Cruise the Falls 4 opens soon)

Reply to
PT_Sean