PT with seat belt jammed

For reasons beyond me, the wife wrapped the seat belt on the passenger's side around the back of the headrest on our PT Cruiser. Now, it is locked, wrapped around the headrest. Is there any sort of release for the belt locking mechanism? Or perhaps a way to remove the headrest so we can get it back to normal?

Much thanks.

Reply to
jc

Is it locked like the "G-force" sensor has locked it, or is it just jammed? If it is jammed, sometimes pulling on it a little will release it. If the sensor has locked it, the other belts should be locked too.

-KM

Reply to
kmath50