Question about enhanced parameters

I had a scan tool connected to my 2001 Wrangler. There are two parameters listed that I'm wondering if someone can help me with. "Calpot Adjustment" and "Calpot Multiplier". I have a factory service manual and I can't find any information about these. I also did a Google search and came up with nothing. Does anyone have any information about these parameters as far as what they are and do? Also where is this kind of information available? Scan tools are worthless if you can't find out what the information means.

Many Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis