Questions on 2000 ES Oil Leaks

Has anyone had the same experience as me with this headache ?

While trying to find the source of oil dropping in the snow, I noticed that I have a pool of oil swishing around on the Radiator cowling on the drivers side. Looking down that side, it looks as if both the transmission and oil cooler lines go in and out at that point.

The annoying thing about this, is there is one solitary drop of oil under the car, Radiator proximity, on the passenger side. When checking the oil and transmission fluid levels, they are at normal fill levels for a just warmed up car, but this pool exists. When dipping a rag into it, to take up the excess, it comes up all brown, indicating an oil leak. Now I did change the oil to Synthetic at 15 000, and I am now peaking at just under 50 000.

Did I shoot myself in the oil pan making this move ? Not taking this likely, should I worry about an impending line or Radiator failure ?

Reply to
Big Boy ES